2 red onions sliced
2 portobellow mushrooms
2 garlic cloves, crushed
4 peppers (choose a mixture of colours)
1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
1.5 tbsp fajita seasoning (choose a low sugar <2g/100g and a low sodium <0.1/100g variant)
4 chicken breasts, skinned and cut into slices.
4 wholewheat wraps
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
Gratted cheese to top (optional)
1. In the coconut oil fry the chicken slices until cooked through.
2. Add the onions, garlic and peppers to the pan and steam-fry for 5 min.
3. Add the tinned tomatoes and fajitas seasoning and heat through.
4. Add grated cheese and melt.
5. Warm the wraps, serve and enjoy.